Promotion Prep are proud to announce the new Gap Assessment e-learning module to help you with your first steps to achieving your promotion.
For the first 10 proactive candidates to enrol and download the new course you will receive £50 off a workshop of your choice.
The e-learning module helps you to identify and address your leadership gaps ahead of your promotion board. It offers support and templates to prepare a tailored development plan to secure top place performance at your police promotion board.
Many candidates that have downloaded the other available e-learning packages have been successful and you can read their testimonials here.
“The e-learning package was a great help – thanks”
Start planning your journey to success – it’s never too early!
- Currently preparing for promotion?
- Know someone who is preparing for promotion?
- Want to increase your chances of promotion?
|New for 2016 – Workshops
||Gap Assessment e-package (available from 7th April 2016)
|2 hours with a maximum of 8 people attending.
Dates are online but first come, first served as limited places are available.
Next workshop is 16th April 2016. Places are still available.
|An opportunity for you to enrol and download a package designed to help you take the first steps to promotion, identifying and addressing your leadership gaps against the National Police Professional Framework (NPPF).
For the 1st 10 people that enrol and download the product you will receive £50 off attendance at a workshop of your choice.
Our flexible learning opportunities suit everyone in terms of budget and preferred learning style.
To date Neil has achieved an 80% success rate and many of his clients have secured top place performance. To hear about other’s successes visit the testimonial page.
For further information or to book on to a workshop please email:
Promotion Prep are pleased to announce new dates for Police Promotion Workshops 2016. In these times of austerity there are fewer opportunities for promotion and many more qualified officers to compete with.
The workshops have been designed to help those individuals who will be, or who are applying for police promotion and who want to ‘get ahead of the crowd’. Join my many other clients who have achieved top place performance and have been successfully promoted.
To register interest follow instructions on the attachment – Police Promotion Workshops 2016 .
Don’t forget to download the Journey to Success Planner to help you on your way.
Download your Journey to Success Planner
Finding colleagues, leaders or HR professionals willing or having the time to coach or mentor you to ensure that you can develop quickly, obtaining the necessary information and tools/techniques to prepare and succeed at police promotion boards can prove difficult.
Time is precious and the wrong preparation at the wrong time results in many wasted hours.
Here are my top tips for anyone thinking about preparing for police promotion …
Top tips to secure promotion
- Prepare immediately upon qualification.
- This should be in the form of a gap assessment to identify any gaps that you may have in terms of the National Policing Professional Framework (NPPF) and the leadership qualities required at the next rank.
- Proactively address the gaps identified ahead of the promotion advert being placed so that you can confidently include within your application form or your promotion board exercises.
- Prepare your application form at least 3 months before the advert is placed. This will get you ahead of the crowd and you will still be able to enjoy holidays and a normal work-life balance, whilst others are frantically searching for evidence in support of their application. You will be in full control.
- Continue with your preparation with a belief that you will be shortlisted. This is important as you will need to prepare for the promotion board exercises at least 4-6 weeks before you attend the promotion board. To delay will seriously jeopardise your chances of success in a competitive pool.
- Regardless of the outcome always seek detailed feedback on all aspects of the process including the application form. This is critical for you to commence the cycle all over again to ensure professional development. You should be eager to fast-track your development and achieve your goals.
Download Promotion Prep’s suggested Journey to Success Planner and begin planning now …